Monday, September 21, 2009

Stop By and Say Hello!

I'll be at the famous Grape Festival in Naples, New York this weekend (Saturday and Sunday from 10 am to 5 pm). If you're in the area, please stop by and experience my jewelry in person. Try the pieces on and find one that's perfect for you!

If you haven't been to the Grape Festival before, you really have to check it out. Wine tasting, grape pies, lots of arts and crafts. I specialize in grape-themed jewelry which is always a big hit at the event.



This year I've landed a spot in the prestigious "King's Row," the area of the event that's reserved for the artists who are rank highest in the pre-event jurying. You'll find me right in front of the Town Hall.

If you mention that you've seen me on Etsy, you'll receive a free gift with purchase. I'll also be doing a drawing for some other goodies, including a gift certificate for my online store.

No comments:

Post a Comment