Friday, February 20, 2009

Confessions of a Reluctant Blogger.....

Hello, Great Big World!

My name is Emily and I do not want to have a blog. There. I said it.

I am a jewelry artist and I currently have shops at Etsy.com and 1000Markets.com. Everyone tells me that I should start a blog to help promote my jewelry. But I have resisted for a long time.

Why?

The biggest reason I didn't want to start a blog was because I felt that I didn't have anything to say. Then I was invited to be featured on someone's blog. (http://janscraftynest.blogspot.com) I took the time to look at her blog and a few others and I was inspired. Suddenly I had all sorts of ideas for interesting posts. Fashion tips, jewelry styles and ideas, how-tos, and what better way to let the world know who I am and what's new and exciting in my life? (Come on, admit it. You're dying to know.)

I'm ready to take the plunge now and I promise to make this blog interesting and informative to anyone who cares enough to take the time to read it. My next post will tell you a little more about me.

Thanks for tuning in!